Thursday, March 02, 2006

No Deal for You, Howie

I don't know how everyone else feels about it, but reality TV is really getting to be a nuisance. It always irritates me when people just can't stop talking about "what happened last night on (insert crappy reality TV show title)." So who's to blame for all this? The government, of course! Just kidding. All signs point to game shows, I think. Without them, nobody would have to be subjected to Survivor or American Idol, which is why I'm totally boycotting Howie Mandel's new game show, Deal or No Deal. Not only is it part of the reality TV problem, but it's coming on tonight in place of Four Kings, a much better program! I am outraged.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get a job you bum.

 
At 10:29 PM , Blogger W. said...

Now, why would I ever want to do that?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home