Sunday, February 19, 2006

Memento Mori

For the two of you out there that haven't seen Christopher Nolan's Memento, it's a fantastic flick and you should definitely check it out (5/5, by the way). And every great movie should get a great treatment on DVD, right? Well, Memento certainly does, with a bountiful amount of extras and superb video/audio quality. However, the DVD menus are designed in such a way that extras and even the film itself can only be accessed by taking psychological tests. As you can imagine, it's quite hard to navigate. But that's what the Internet was made for! After some snooping, I've found a complete guide that gives directions to find every extra on the disc! I am now a happy camper.

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM , Blogger DrPsych2b said...

You've convinced me to make it my mission to seek out and buy this--I loved the movie and the psych-test interactive menus have really got my interest picked.
DrPsych2b

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger W. said...

Definitely worth buying. The menus did confuse me a bit, but you might not have any problems with it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home