Monday, February 06, 2006

Five Dollar Shake Productions

I was just going over the blog and realized that I hadn't yet mentioned my new production company, called Five Dollar Shake Productions. Of course, the company gets its handle from my favorite movie, Pulp Fiction. The first official production from the company will be An Evening with Bryan, but we originally started out doing short, humorous videos for the Internet. Our most popular was Fake Dante, a satire of the original ending of Clerks. In fact, we even got featured on News Askew, the official website for all View Askew related news! For a while, the company will do more short films until I can get our first full-length feature, The Exit Doors, off the ground. I've also set up a website for the company. Stay tuned!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home