Sunday, April 09, 2006

Bozo the Clown

Bozo the Clown
A Tribute


"I mean, Bozo the Clown...does he really need "the clown" in his title, as clown? Bozo, "the" clown? Are we going to confuse him with Bozo the district attorney? Bozo the pope? There's no other Bozo." -- Jerry Seinfeld


Bozo the Clown came to my birthday party
I invited him in to have a little drink
But he couldn't hold his liquor
And he started feeling dizzy
And he vomited in my sink!

Bozo the Clown came to my shopping center
He came in to buy a half a dozen pears
But he didn't have the money
And I gave them to him free
He started hurling them at my chairs!

Bozo the Clown came to my brother's house
He came in because he had to take a crap
But he couldn't find the toilet
So he had to drop his pants
And take a crap into his cap!

Bozo the Clown hit me with a dirty shovel
Twenty times and then I was dead
He came to my funeral
Threw his crap at me
And put a hemorrhage in my head!

Bozo the Clown was arrested for my murder
The cops made sure that he would die
They shot him up with poison
But it didn't do the trick
So they hung him up with a tie!

Bozo the Clown…rest in peace…
We'll save a pie for you…
And your dirty shovel too!

1 Comments:

At 7:29 PM , Blogger Estefan Ellison said...

Funny.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home